Tips to look beautiful in your wedding day
Any bride-to-be does all the necessary to look radiant on her big day. To show the best version of you on your wedding day, we have several tips for you; write on your calendar the next activities and look glowing the day of the ceremony:
6-9 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Exercise: practice your favorite sport, dance or start an exercise routine. If you are constant, you will notice the changes quickly.
- Diet: advice yourself with an expert and design a personalized diet plan – always keeping in mind your height and physical activity. It is better to follow the recommendations of a specialist, instead of being hungry without knowing if you will get the benefits you want.
3 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Your eyebrow’s shape: eyebrows are an important part of a woman’s face. To renew your look, it can be as simple as changing the shape of your eyebrows; make an appointment in a beauty salon and re-design or iron them.
- Peeling: if your skin has imperfections caused by acne and spots, the best option is a peeling treatment. It consists of removing your skin’s superficial layers and leaves it clean and glowing.
2 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Hair care: there are many methods to take care of your hair; from shampoos and conditioners to creams. However, a professional hair treatment is the best option for a silky hair.
- Teeth: the perfect smile always gets attention. If you want perfect teeth, you will have to stop consuming certain drinks and food, such as candies, cigarettes, and dark beverages, among other things. If you follow your dentist’s instructions and your teeth will look beautiful and perfect.
1 MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Tanning session: if you are planning to tan, go 30 days before the big day, so your body can achieve the ideal color.
2 WEEKS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Massage: relax with a massage is an excellent idea, so you can eliminate any signs of fatigue and stress.
- Exfoliation: to make your skin look smooth and radiant, apply a body scrub to remove dead cells.
1 WEEK BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
- Sleep well: sleep at least 8 hours a day so you can feel balanced and ready for this day.
- Avoid salty and fat food: some food may damage your stomach and could provoke discomfort. Take care of your diet, eat fruit and vegetables.
Now that you know all, prepare everything all the details and share these tips to your best friend that soon get engage. If you got married, tell us ¡what was your experience!